My Wedding Treasures is a marketplace where you can sell items that can be used at a wedding directly to buyers. Each listing should advertise one item only. By opening a shop on My Wedding Treasures, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions
The list of items that can be sold is below -
- Wedding Dresses
- Special Occasion dresses (typically used by the bride as a second dress OR reception dress)
- Bridesmaids dresses
- Flower girl dresses
- Groom's suit
- Shoes (brides shoes & grooms shoes)
- Jewelry (rings, tiara, hair piece, bracelet, earrings)
- Wedding Ceremony Items (Ring Bearer Pillow, Aisle Runner, Unity Candle Set)
- Wedding Reception Items (Cake Topper, Cake Knife & Server Set, Garter, Centerpieces, Candles, Vases, Linen, Napkins, Guest book)
- Stationery (Table numbers, Gift table sign, Guest book Sign, Place Card, Escort Card)
Prohibited Items - You cannot sell the following -
- Counterfeit items are not permitted. Do not sell items that are a knock off of famous designers.
- False or deceptive items.
- Items that are not wedding related
- Items that are old and stale and in unsable conditions.
Keep in mind that listing that appear to violate our Terms & Conditions may be flagged for My Wedding Treasures review. My Wedding Treasures may remove any listings that violate our policies. My Wedding Treasures may also suspend or terminate your account for any violations.